- 1 Proofreader Resume: Remember, It Must Clean from Any Mistakes
- 1.1 What is Proofreader?
- 1.2 Proofreader Job Description
- 1.3 Proofreader Skills Requirements
- 1.4 Tips to build a Perfect Resume for the Proofreaders
- 1.4.1 · Career Objective
- 1.4.2 · Experience
- 1.4.3 · Express your interest
- 1.4.4 · Best Service
- 1.4.5 · Good Editor
- 1.4.6 · Work Under Pressure
- 1.4.7 1. Write down your work history as a good work history record.
- 1.4.8 2. Make your CV as short as possible
- 1.4.9 3. Write a summary of these experiences only.
- 1.4.10 4. Assure employers that you have what they need and to provide the best results for the company.
- 1.4.11 1. Write a long resume
- 1.4.12 2. Do not finish the resume on time
- 1.4.13 3. Never recheck
- 1.4.14 Download Files
Proofreader Resume: Remember, It Must Clean from Any Mistakes
Diving in the writing field is very exciting for people who have this talent. They do not only become the writer but also the editor and proofreader. You might still feel it as the new word in your life. But, quite prepare your proofreader resume and you will know everything. At glance, this profession resembles like an editor yet it keeps different. Nowadays, you do not interest in this job yet but it will change soon. Exactly, after you know the proofreader resume template and tips to fill.
What is Proofreader?
Okay, let’s start from the definition of the proofreading. It is the reading activity to detect and correct production errors of text or art. Meanwhile, the proofreader is the employee assuring that the content is clean and free of mistakes.
Proofreader Job Description
The activity of the proofreading is correcting grammar and spelling errors. Consequently, your proofreader resume must describe your ability to complete all the tasks. Your responsibilities are:
- Using proofread written and digital work product
- Crosscheck between the references and data
- Review output to keep the consistency
- Doing collaboration with team members
- Improve editing processes
Proofreader Skills Requirements
Meanwhile, there are 6 skills which most companies ask from the candidates. They belong to:
- Writing and editing
- Computer proficiency
- Detail oriented
- Quick reader
Tips to build a Perfect Resume for the Proofreaders
There will be many things emerging in this session. You will learn to make the great proofreader resume from some aspects. It begins from the understanding of the important elements, tips, and avoid some mistakes. Okay, let’s start from the significant elements in the resume of proofreader:
· Career Objective
Make career goals the best part of your resume to give reasons why they should hire you.
It is not enough to say that your writing and correcting experience is very broad. Moreover, you are a diving editor.
· Express your interest
You have to be able to express your interest in working with editorial teams from competent professional organizations.
· Best Service
You are ready to provide the best service to the company
· Good Editor
You become a good editor with knowledge in computers and extensive knowledge in English.
· Work Under Pressure
Able to work hard and under pressure to help the company move forward.
Tips to build an excellent resume:
1. Write down your work history as a good work history record.
2. Make your CV as short as possible
3. Write a summary of these experiences only.
4. Assure employers that you have what they need and to provide the best results for the company.
In addition; 3 Mistakes that people often break it:
1. Write a long resume
2. Do not finish the resume on time
3. Never recheck
You should remember that the recruiters are the busy men so that they do not want to read a long resume. The resume must be simple in the maximum amount of 2 pages even some jobs only need 1 page. Afterward, finish the resume as soon as possible and do not postpone it. Lastly, always check again after you finish the proofreader resume. Moreover, the job really concerns the writing quality and accuracy. One little mistake will make you shame and kick you out easily.
- Medical Assistant Resume
- College Resume Template
- Engineering Resume
- Technical Resume
- Driver Resume
- Painters Resume
- Media Resume Template
- Java Developer Resume
- Nursing Resume Template
- Hair Stylist Resume Template
- Blank Resume Templates
- Personal Resume
- Microbiologist Resume
- Plumber Resume
- Event Planner Resume Template
- Chemical Engineer Resume
- Computer Science Resume Template
- Professional Sales Resume Template
- Ultrasound Technician Resume
- Actuarial Resume
- Sales Manager Resume
- Journalist Resume
- Bank Teller Resume
- Seamstress Resume
- Theater Resume
- Firefighter Resume
- Dental Assistant Resume
- Retail Resume Template
- Chef Resume
- MBA Resume