- 1 Telling Maintenance Resume Tips to Work in Many Sectors
- 1.1 What is Maintenance?
- 1.2 Maintenance Job Description
- 1.3 Maintenance Skill Requirements
- 1.4 Tips to Build the Maintenance Resume Properly
Telling Maintenance Resume Tips to Work in Many Sectors
Maintenance resume belongs to the telling way to work in the hotel, apartments, and other maintenance departments. Hence, you should be able to make it awesomely so your recruiter will prioritize yours. At this time, resume with formal format looks mainstream and sometimes boring. They are certainly unwilling to see and take the resume though you are talented. Let’s change it with the maintenance resume template.
Find it along with the tips and some information here. Definitely, it will help you so much and you may get the result that you never see.
What is Maintenance?
People who work in the maintenance field are the repair worker (at least, it is their name). They repair, fix, and maintenance of many things. It is such as machine, electric, and so on. Apartment, hotel, government agencies, schools are the places for them.
Maintenance Job Description
Meanwhile, there are three main duties which you should handle every day. Even though, you keep getting other responsibilities where it is the results of the translation of the three tasks. At least, you will hold these duties as long as you work for the maintenance field:
- Conduct cleaning activities such as dusting, mopping etc.
- Minor fixes such as repairing broken locks
- Check control panels and electrical wiring to identify issues.
Maintenance Skill Requirements
How to fill the skill and qualification in the maintenance resume if the job field is so complex? Of course, it is easy depending on the area that you choose. In general, you may include:
- Had ever been as an assistant director or other similar position (work experience)
- Understand about the basic knowledge of HVAC, plumbing and electrical systems
- Ever use hand and electrical tools professionally
- Ability to read technical manuals and drawings
- Extremely good communication and interpersonal skills
- Have physical stamina and dexterity
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Success in the completion of an apprenticeship
- Hiring Maintenance Work
Tips to Build the Maintenance Resume Properly
Which location do you choose to work? It is in the apartment, hotel, or electrician maintenance? On the other hands, you can be the property maintenance, industrial maintenance, manager, or mechanic. Definitely, those areas require different skills where you should master it. Nonetheless, writing the maintenance resume is not as complex as the field. Let’s see below:
1. Personal Information
Write it briefly
2. Career Objective
State your ability to carry all the responsibilities that the company ask.
3. Key Skills
It relates to the duties of the maintenance worker.
4. Technical skills
It is such as the skills to operate Microsoft Office.
Look for a plus score from the adding certifications that relevant
Show the institution name, degree, graduation year, period time.
7. Professional Experiences
Mention the company, position, achievement, and how long do you be there.
Well, those are the information of the maintenance career and the resume. It turns out has a bit of difference in arranging the elements. Some resumes put the work experience under skill and qualification. Then, the education background put the last after showing the work experience. Here, the maintenance resume does not has a summary but actually, it inserts in the objective. Wow, look unique!
- Maintenance Resumes Sample
- Electrical Engineering Resume
- Chef Resume
- Manager Resume Template
- Engineering Resume Template
- Electronic Resume
- Technical Resume
- Example Cashier Resume
- Sample Sales Assistant Resume
- Drafter Resume
- Construction Resumes
- Receptionist Curriculum Vitae Template
- Creative Resume Templates
- Project Manager Resume
- Sample Internship Curriculum Vitae
- Porter Resume
- Network Engineer Resume
- IT Resume Format Template
- Journalist Resume
- Data Entry Resume
- Warehouse Worker Resumes
- Social Work Resume
- Media Resume Template
- Geologist Resume
- Social Worker Resumes Sample
- Athletic Director Resume Sample
- Federal Resume
- Federal Resume
- Medical Assistant Resume Template
- Librarian Resume Template