Leather Texture Classy Appeal for Improved Design
Have you ever thought about having the leather texture in any project or work that you do? Leather is classy and timeless. There is a sense of elegance in leather which adds the value. After all, if you know a good quality leather, you know that it is durable and chic in its own sense. It can also create a different sense of flair, whether you want to create a feminine look or the masculine effect.
The Functions of Leather Texture
When you are creating a certain project, such as a banner or an artistic card, it would be a good idea to include the leather design into the design. You will see that the effect is pretty direct and apparent. Your creation will drastically experience an improvement in the visual – and it leads to the increase of value.
The perks of having the leather texture in the design or project:
- The leather is able to create an instant classy and chic effect
- It is a flexible part of design that can immediately result in the appealing manner. Whether you want to have a simple and clean outcome or you want to deliver the old-school Western appeal, the leather would be the perfect option.
- The texture is available in any possible form. You can always save or download the texture and then include them in any graphic design work. Or what if you want to include them as the layers of the Photoshop, resulting in attractive wallpaper or website background?
- There are so many different textures of leather available out there, such as colored, seamless, 3D, crocodile, cobra, or dragon hide.
- On the contrary to what you believe, not all the texture is available in only shade of brown. You can find red, black, brown, double toned, green, and even blue.
Free vs Paid One
When we are talking about the different textures of the leather, there are different terms and conditions based on their sources. You can differentiate them into two different major categories:
Some of the websites are offering the free service where you can save or download the textures.
Some, however, may require the users to pay for the service, especially if the files are pretty detailed and high in resolution. If you are looking for the high quality design or image, you may want to spend the extra money for the images because they are better.
The Various Different Textures
As it was mentioned before, there are different kinds of leather texture that you can use for your needs.
- Orange-skin-like leather texture, which can deliver an antique and classic feel – especially when used as the background
- Colorful texture, which delivers modern feel because of the bright and bold color. In most cases, this kind of texture may be accompanied by unique patterns
- Smooth texture, which can create a smooth and flawless effect in your design. The colors are mostly light which will improve the elegance of the design
- Black textured leather which can create a masculine and yet strong sense of effect.
There are still many types of textures out there. All you have to do is to find the reliable source for your favorite leather texture.
- Road Texture
- Cardboard Texture
- Old Paper Texture
- Watercolor Paper Texture
- Chalkboard Background
- Graffiti Drawings
- Timeline Template Sample
- Graphic Designer Resume Template
- Heart Vector
- Fall Nail Designs
- Body Outline Template
- Flower Drawing
- Graphic Designer Resume
- Purple Background
- Meeting Agenda Template
- Construction Resumes
- Project Manager Resume Template
- PHP Developer Resume
- Certificate Template
- Business Analyst Resumes Samples
- Marketing Resume Format Template
- Shot List Template
- Orange Background
- Facebook Template
- Graffiti Letters
- Resignation Letter Template
- Apology Letter Sample
- Chore Chart Template
- Macaron Template Sample
- Administration Resume Sample