Flower Drawing, Effects of Flowers and Tips in Drawing One
When you are making an artistic creation or you are into craft activities, the flower drawing can add the artistic appeal to your creation. You have to admit that flowers are always making things interesting. They can create various effect and outcomes. They are beautiful, flexible, and soothing. So, what’s so special about the flowers, anyway?
Flowers and Mental Health
You may not know this, but the flower drawing can affect people’s mental health and wellbeing. There are some basic perks of the flower:
- They are related to the happiness. Based on many health studies, flowers can invoke excitement. Whether you are getting flowers or see the image of flowers, there are positive reactions that often follow. They are gratitude, happiness, and surprise.
- Flowers have a direct impact to the mood, especially the positive one. People who are exposed to flower images or real flowers are often feeling more positive. They are less agitated, less anxious and less depressed. They also show greater outcome toward life satisfaction
- Flowers are often connected to intimacy and positivity. When you surround yourself with the flower images, you can have a better (and greater) life satisfaction.
How to Draw Flowers
So, how do you draw a flower?
- First of all, you may want to use a real model (meaning, a real flower) for your subject. It is advisable that you take a picture of the flower so you can capture it on the most perfect moment. Flowers wither or wilt, and different angles or lights can create different effect.
- Make sure that your subject has the detailed description and lines, so you shouldn’t have any problem with the drawing.
- Don’t forget to choose the right paper. When you are doing an ink drawing, the watercolor heavyweight paper is the best. In short, you don’t want the ink to bleed too much to the papers’ fibers. You may want to test the paper first.
- The different types of paper will create a different effect. Creamy paper may look warmer while a white one will create a crisp effect.
- Choose a paper with smooth surface in the event you are using a hard tip draft pen.
- If you are a beginner, you may want to choose a pencil first for the light sketch. The ink line can be done later to bold everything. If you are advanced (and you are pretty confident with the pen), using the pen or ink right away is always possible.
- Sketch the outline first if you aren’t sure with the overall effect and line.
In the end, the flower drawing can be quite good for almost everything – artistic work, decorative elements, and so much more. With so many positive effect and desired outcome, it is understandable why people are into the flowery images so much.
Making use of the template is always possible. You can always save the template or you can print it right away. It is always a good idea to choose a reliable source that can offer you various examples and designs. With the flower drawing template, you don’t have to draw the flowers from the scratch.
- Old Paper Texture
- Watercolor Paper Texture
- Graph Paper Template
- Resignation Letter Template
- Cool Drawing Templates
- Graffiti Drawings
- Easy Drawings Sources
- Purple Background
- Graph Paper Printable
- Eye Drawing
- Cardboard Texture
- Certificate Template
- Recommendation Letter Template
- Heart Vector
- CEO Resume Template
- Rubric Template
- Leather Texture
- Orange Background
- Pipefitter Resume
- Animal Color Pages
- Receipt Template Sample
- Gift Tag Template
- Book Report Template
- Chalkboard Background
- YouTube Banner Templates Sample
- Free Reference Letter Template
- Sample Resignation Letter
- Business Letterhead Sample
- Photographer Resume
- Employment Application Template